Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1
70K 2020 Survivors are an Elite
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

70K 2020 Survivors are an Elite

by cegr80 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:23 am

Giving this a thought over the past days....

70K is the only 2020 festival that has occurred without issues. Yeah, you can mention Hell & Heaven BUT a lot of the good bands cancelled, so I'm not counting that one.

I call 2020 our own! We are privileged :deathhorns:
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: 70K 2020 Survivors are an Elite

by metalforever » Tue May 26, 2020 12:41 pm

cegr80 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:23 am Giving this a thought over the past days....

70K is the only 2020 festival that has occurred without issues. Yeah, you can mention Hell & Heaven BUT a lot of the good bands cancelled, so I'm not counting that one.

I call 2020 our own! We are privileged :deathhorns:

You do make a interesting point , but with zero competition due to several months of corona virus impacting everything else world wide , 70000 tons only wins this by default , if other festivals could have gone on who is to say how this would be played out , timing is everything .
    toby
    Midshipman

Re: 70K 2020 Survivors are an Elite

by toby » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:34 am

I guess if we're talking metal festivals. But Shiprocked and MORC both happened in 2020 also.

That being said, my last show was Hydraform/Exhorder/Overkill on 3/8. I think I'm at 6 shows postponed at this point. A couple outright cancelled.
    Survivor 2019,2020,2023,2024/Wishlist...
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Cemetery.Skyline/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1