Post Reply 583 posts
Unofficial 70K Bands IOS/Android Application
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

Re: Unofficial 70K Bands IOS/Android Application

by slayergeek » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:34 am

Ok I am continuing what will be a regular Tuesday update of the 70K Bands stats. I have made some improvements to the analysis and more users have downloaded the app, so the data looks better to me today then last week

Number of users who have launched the app in the last 9 days: 468 at the end of 2020 it was 2069 (but this was right before the cruise...so this is expected)
    55.98% Android
    44.01% iOS

This is very much inline with 2020, with iOS up slightly

Top Bands by Must See Percentage.

Kreator - 237 votes with 69.20% of those Must See
    Insomnium - 323 votes with 68.42% of those Must See
    Warbringer - 86 votes with 66.28% of those Must See
    Nightwish - 318 votes with 61.64% of those Must See
    Korpiklaani - 293 votes with 50.51% of those Must See
    Rotting Christ - 277 votes with 48.47% of those Must See
    Kamelot - 276 votes with 45.65% of those Must See
    Manegarm - 259 votes with 40.16% of those Must See
    Fallujah - 124 votes with 36.29% of those Must See
    Novembre - 147 votes with 31.29% of those Must See
    Uli Jon Roth - 207 votes with 19.81% of those Must See

These percentages will change as more votes come in, but this is what we have so far

Top 10 Countries based on Percentage of Total Users

United States - 45.94%
    Germany - 13.89%
    Canada - 13.03%
    Switzerland - 4.06%
    Finland - 2.78
    United Kingdom - 1.92%
    Netherlands - 1.92%
    Mexico - 1.92%
    France - 1.92%
    Austria - 1.28%

So the top 4 remain the same from 2020 with Finland moving up into number 5. The number of US users wound up being 47.80% right before sail in 2020 for comparison

See you guys on board next year!
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,See_You_In_2023

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:07 pm

My app encountered an issue where it HAD been working, but when I brought it up recently it briefly showed bands from a previous 70K and then shut down. Android, on an LG V40 phone. I've since deleted it.
    202x Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: (crying)
    2022: (crying)
    2023: Deck 8
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:30 am

Pellaz wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:07 pm My app encountered an issue where it HAD been working, but when I brought it up recently it briefly showed bands from a previous 70K and then shut down. Android, on an LG V40 phone. I've since deleted it.
    Reinstall the app and see if things are working. If not, reach out to me via private message. For the most part the app has been working very well this year so far with minimal issues, including Android.
    Survivor

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:28 am

slayergeek wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:30 am
    Pellaz wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:07 pm My app encountered an issue where it HAD been working, but when I brought it up recently it briefly showed bands from a previous 70K and then shut down. Android, on an LG V40 phone. I've since deleted it.
    Reinstall the app and see if things are working. If not, reach out to me via private message. For the most part the app has been working very well this year so far with minimal issues, including Android.
    I re-installed it and it's working fine as far as I can tell.
    I'll let you know if it starts acting up again.
    202x Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:50 am

Ok I am continuing the regular Tuesday update of the 70K Bands stats. I have tried to improve the results by country, but I am not sure if we are there yet. Hopefully by next week the results should be further improved

Number of users who have launched the app in the last 16 days: 601
    55.74% Android
    44.26% iOS

Top Bands by Must See Percentage.

Kreator - 322 votes with 71.12% of those Must See
    Insomnium - 402 votes with 69.90% of those Must See
    Nightwish - 393 votes with 61.58% of those Must See
    Warbringer - 240 votes with 60.12% of those Must See
    Rotting Christ - 350 votes with 51.14% of those Must See
    Obscura - 207 votes with 49.28% of those Must See
    Korpiklaani - 364 votes with 48.18% of those Must See
    Melechesh - 167 votes with 49.10% of those Must See
    Jungle Rot - 56 votes with 48.21% of those Must See
    Kamelot - 348 votes with 44.54% of those Must See

These percentages will change as more votes come in, but this is what we have so far

United States - 45.14%
    Canada - 12.80%
    Germany - 10.77%
    Finland - 3.66%
    Switzerland - 3.05%
    Austria - 2.24%
    Netherlands - 2.03%
    Mexico - 2.03%
    Poland - 1.83%
    France - 1.83%

The country count is a little bit in flux with the changes being made to how that data is collected. There are still some anomalous data I am trying to figure out and clean up, but I think we should be in better shape in this regard by next week!

Survivor

WishList
  • Devils_sparrow
    Wiper

by Devils_sparrow » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:36 am

Hi, I'm new here. I love the app, normally, but since the last update, it crashes any time I try to open it.
    I've deleted and reinstalled, and tried restarting my phone to see if that would fix it. It's still crashing.
    Is there anything you can think of to try?
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:51 am

Devils_sparrow wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:36 am Hi, I'm new here. I love the app, normally, but since the last update, it crashes any time I try to open it.
    I've deleted and reinstalled, and tried restarting my phone to see if that would fix it. It's still crashing.
    Is there anything you can think of to try?
    Is his iOS or Android? Reach out to me via private message or on Facebook messages and I can see if I help you out.
    Survivor

WishList
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:06 pm

Ok I am continuing the regular Tuesday update of the 70K Bands stats. we are making progress on improving the results by country, but we still have a little bit to go. As users update to the latest version of the app and login these issues should resolve themselves and have start to already

Number of users who have launched the app in the last 30 days: 695
    55.83% Android
    44.17% iOS

Top Bands by Must See Percentage. Amorphis shoots to the top of the list this week!

Amorphis - 157 votes with 76.43% of those Must See
    Kreator - 359 votes with 72.42% of those Must See
    Insomnium - 435 votes with 71.26% of those Must See
    Nightwish - 432 votes with 60.43% of those Must See
    Warbringer - 287 votes with 58.89% of those Must See
    Rotting Christ - 393 votes with 51.91% of those Must See
    Melechesh - 229 votes with 50.22% of those Must See
    Obscura - 261 votes with 50.19% of those Must See
    Korpiklaani - 402 votes with 49.00% of those Must See
    Everygrey - 238 votes with 45.80% of those Must See

United States - 41.95%
    Canada - 14.09%
    Germany - 10.74%
    Switzerland - 3.86%
    Finland - 3.69%
    Netherlands - 2.35%
    Poland - 2.01%
    Austria - 2.01%
    Mexico - 1.85%
    Belgium - 1.68%

The country count is still a bit in flux with the changes being made to how that data is collected. There are still some anomalous data that will be cleaned up as users update the app and login in, I think we should be in better shape in this regard by next week!

Survivor

WishList
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:22 pm

For anyone new to 70K one MUST HAVE free accessory to the cruise is the 70K Bands iOS/Android application. This is a free, open source, and community maintained app that is unofficial and separate from the cruise organizers UMC (who does not provide any official app)

The app supports the following features:
    * Push notifications when new bands are added
    * Detailed descriptions of the bands provided by Aaron Copeland with ability to customize
    * Links to research the bands via the bands web page, Wikipedia, Metal-Archives, and YouTube.
    * Multi Language support. English, Danish, German, French, Finish, Spanish, Portugese
    * Offline mode so the app will work on the ship (minus external web links)
    * Share you favorite bands with your friends

After the schedule of bands is made available, a day or so before the cruise, a whole new set of features will become available
    * Alert for shows, meet and greets, clinics, and specials event
    * Ability to track what shows you attended or will attend so you can share a post cruise report or help organize your shipboard activities
    * Alerts will only activate for bands on your Must See or Might See List by default, or you can set to alert for only events you have set as your going to attend.
    * The main screen will show only current shows. Shows that are more then an hour after there start time will automatically drop from the list.
    * The main screen will sort by time automatically, but you can sort by name as well
    * All of the above features will always work offline or on the ships iffy WiFi

To see a video walkthrough of all the features, check out this youtube video.
    https://youtu.be/e4QW_vPA6nw

The app is brought to you by the following cruisers
    Ron Dorn - Developer, and leader of the team
    Robert Jan de Vries - User Interface and Graphic Arts
    Aaron Copeland - In charge of the great descriptions provided within the app
    Survivor

WishList
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:26 am

Let me take this opportunity to acknowledge Aaron C.'s GREAT write-ups about the bands and their styles. He conveys a true sense of what the bands sound like (and WHO they sound like) without ever demeaning the bands or expressing any strong genre bias. Excellent work!
    202x Wishlist:
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:37 am

Ok I am continuing the regular Tuesday updates of the 70K Bands stats. Here are the latest stats.

Number of users who have launched the app in the last 30 days: 755
    56.42% Android
    43.58% iOS

Top Bands by Must See Percentage
    Kreator has inched back into the lead and Destruction is now solidly in the top 10

Kreator - 382 votes with 73.30% of those Must See
    Amorphis - 237 votes with 72.15% of those Must See
    Insomnium - 452 votes with 71.46% of those Must See
    Nightwish - 454 votes with 60.35% of those Must See
    Warbringer - 308 votes with 58.77% of those Must See
    Destruction - 159 votes with 55.35% of those Must See
    Rotting Christ - 409 votes with 52.57% of those Must See
    Obscura - 283 votes with 51.24% of those Must See
    Melechesh - 252 votes with 49.60% of those Must See
    Korpiklaani - 422 votes with 49.05% of those Must See

These percentages will change as more votes come in and more bands are added, but this is what we have so far

United States - 42.27%
    Canada - 13.48%
    Germany - 10.45%
    Switzerland - 3.64%
    Finland - 3.48%
    Netherlands - 2.58%
    Austria - 2.27%
    Poland - 2.12%
    Belgium - 2.12%
    Mexico - 1.97%

See you guys on board SOON!
    Survivor

WishList
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:43 am

Ok I am continuing the regular Tuesday updates of the 70K Bands stats now that we have some new data to report. Here is the latest data.

Number of users who have launched the app in the last 30 days is down, due to the lull in activity. Also there was an issue with iOS reporting data that has since been fixed. Be sure you have the latest version of the app.

Current numbers are 586 users launched the app in the last 30 days, with the iOS issue it is likely about 4% higher then that, but these are the numbers I have right now
    59.8% Android
    40.2% iOS

Kreator stays on top, but The Crown places a solid #6 as the new entry, pushing off Jungle Rot

Kreator - 340 votes with 75.29% of those Must See
    Amorphis - 291 votes with 71.13% of those Must See
    Insomnium - 379 votes with 70.28% of those Must See
    Nightwish - 381 votes with 63.62% of those Must See
    Warbringer - 271 votes with 57.51% of those Must See
    The Crown - 112 votes with 57.14% of those Must See
    Rotting Christ - 349 votes with 57.02% of those Must See
    Destruction - 356 votes with 55.47% of those Must See
    Korpiklaani - 353 votes with 53.82% of those Must See
    Obscura - 275 votes with 50.55% of those Must See

These percentages will change as more votes come in and more bands are added, but this is what we have so far

United States 44.14%
    Canada 12.61%
    Germany 11.89%
    Switzerland 4.86%
    Finland 3.42%
    Mexico 1.98%
    France 1.80%
    Poland 1.62%
    Netherlands 1.44%
    Austria 1.44%

Survivor

WishList
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:17 am

I have updated the written documentation for the 70K Bands app!

There are a lot of features to this app that you might not be aware of. If you prefer written documentation check out the following that is being re-released today!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pkq ... eti7hkobho

If you prefer a walkthrough video, check this out! Its from the 2020 cruise, but still relevant
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4QW_vPA6nw&t=2s

Either way, what is your favorite feature that you did not previously know about?

Let me know!

See you guys on board
    Survivor

WishList
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:07 pm

There was a delay in sending out the Iron Savior announcement. The UMC folks, after nailing the last 29 announcements, goofed on this one, probably due to a copy/paste error they left the title (that I use for my code) as Insomniam.

Luckily I was available to catch this fairly quickly and send out the notification manually.

These things happen. Overall I have been happy to learn about new bands via the automated announcements for all but the first entry and then this one! So for the most part things have been going smoothly from my automated announcement standpoint.

See you guys on board.
    Survivor

WishList
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:05 am

slayergeek wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:17 am Either way, what is your favorite feature that you did not previously know about?

Let me know!

See you guys on board
    I think I was aware of all of the features before, but the onbroad scheduling and advance-warning alerts for events are great.
    202x Wishlist:
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:09 am

Ok I am continuing the regular Tuesday updates of the 70K Bands stats. Here is the latest data.

Number of users who have launched the app in the last 30 days: 634
    57.10% Android
    42.90% iOS

Kreator remains at the top, with God Dethroned and Kamelot now joining them in the top 10

Kreator - 399 votes with 74.94% of those Must See
    Amorphis - 347 votes with 70.89% of those Must See
    Insomnium - 437 votes with 70.71% of those Must See
    Nightwish - 444 votes with 63.51% of those Must See
    Rotting Christ - 398 votes with 59.05% of those Must See
    Korpiklaani - 408 votes with 58.00% of those Must See
    Destruction - 302 votes with 54.97% of those Must See
    Warbringer - 314 votes with 53.82% of those Must See
    God Dethroned - 173 votes with 53.18% of those Must See
    Kamelot - 388 votes with 50.77% of those Must See

Top 10 Countries based on Percentage of Total Users. There have been challenges with this data that I now believe are fully resolved. This round of data is more accurate then it has been. In surprise twist (at least for me) Germany has squeaked ahead of Canada in the stats. Also France, Hungary, Colombia, and Australia have now cracked the top 10 (Add an 11 since the last 3 are tied with the same number of users)

United States - 43.13%
    Germany - 13.26%
    Canada - 12.62%
    Switzerland - 3.99%
    Finland - 3.35%
    France - 1.92%
    Netherlands - 1.76%
    Austria - 1.28%
    Hungary - 1.12%
    Colombia - 1.12%
    Australia - 1.12%

Survivor

WishList
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:17 am

Ok I am continuing the regular Tuesday updates of the 70K Bands stats. Here is the latest data with about 3 week until sail!

Number of users who have launched the app in the last 30 days: 809
    55.50% Android
    44.50% iOS

Kreator remains at the top along with the top 6 being pretty static for now

Kreator - 501 votes with 75.25% of those Must See
    Amorphis - 458 votes with 72.27% of those Must See
    Insomnium - 551 votes with 72.23% of those Must See
    Nightwish - 556 votes with 64.93% of those Must See
    Rotting Christ - 500 votes with 58.40% of those Must See
    Korpiklaani - 508 votes with 55.71% of those Must See
    Warbringer - 395 votes with 53.67% of those Must See
    Northgard - 209 votes with 53.11% of those Must See
    Destruction - 374 votes with 52.94% of those Must See
    Kamelot - 489 votes with 51.12% of those Must See

United States - 42.89%
    Germany - 13.35%
    Canada - 12.98%
    Switzerland - 4.45%
    Finland - 2.97%
    Netherlands - 2.10%
    Mexico - 1.73%
    France - 1.36%
    United Kingdom - 1.24%
    Columbia - 1.24%

Survivor

WishList
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:30 am

Ok I am continuing the regular Tuesday updates of the 70K Bands stats. Next week will the last Tuesday update before sail! I will likely do a final pre-sail report on morning of sail!

Number of users who have launched the app in the last 30 days: 975
    56.62% Android
    43.38% iOS

Kreator remains at the top along with the top 7 being pretty static for now and The Crown being restored to the top 10 by a small margin

Kreator - 600 votes with 74.17% of those Must See
    Amorphis - 573 votes with 71.90% of those Must See
    Insomnium - 653 votes with 71.52% of those Must See
    Nightwish - 659 votes with 65.40% of those Must See
    Rotting Christ - 610 votes with 59.77% of those Must See
    Korpiklaani - 508 votes with 55.74% of those Must See
    Warbringer - 483 votes with 54.87% of those Must See
    Destruction - 480 votes with 53.33% of those Must See
    Kamelot - 594 votes with 51.85% of those Must See
    The Crown - 383 votes with 51.44% of those Must See

These percentages could change as more votes come in but I suspect the top 5 is pretty settled baring a last min surprise from Andy (alway possible)

United States - 42.05%
    Germany - 13.64%
    Canada - 13.33%
    Switzerland - 4.72%
    Finland - 3.08%
    Netherlands - 2.26%
    Mexico - 1.74%
    United Kingdom - 1.54%
    Columbia - 1.54%
    France - 1.33%

Download the @70K Bands app from the Apple or Google Play store today if you have not done so already!

Survivor

WishList
    toby
    Chief Petty Officer

by toby » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:56 am

Just updated all my stuff to be more accurate to my current rank bank. This is a weird year for me. No guaranteed 2 setters OR 0 setters. Running order is going to make all my borderline decisions for me.
    Beer drinker and Hell raiser, metal singer with a day job in IT. :pound: :beerhorns: :death:
    2019 Survivor
    2020 Survivor
    2023 Survivor SOOOOOON
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:08 am

Ok I am continuing the regular Tuesday updates of the 70K Bands stats. The morning of sail will be the last stats update until after the cruise! We are REALLY close guys!

Number of users who have launched the app in the last 30 days: 1,098
    55.83% Android
    44.17% iOS

Dark Tranquility races to the very top with lots of room to spare. Dragonforce and Belphegor have join the top 10 as well. A big shakeup this week for sure!

Dark Tranquility - 464 votes with 80.39% of those Must See
    Kreator - 703 votes with 75.25% of those Must See
    Amorphis - 678 votes with 74.48% of those Must See
    Insomnium - 751 votes with 72.17% of those Must See
    Dragonforce - 234 votes with 66.24% of those Must See
    Nightwish - 772 votes with 66.19% of those Must See
    Rotting Christ - 690 votes with 60.00% of those Must See
    Korpiklaani - 724 votes with 57.18% of those Must See
    Belphegor - 392 votes with 57.14% of those Must See
    Warbringer - 574 votes with 54.70% of those Must See

These percentages could change as more votes come in and there are still 5 or 6 more bands to go, and 3 of the top bands have only been introduced over the last 7 days.

United States - 41.13%
    Germany - 13.83%
    Canada - 13.28%
    Switzerland - 4.37%
    Finland - 3.37%
    Netherlands - 2.37%
    Mexico - 2.18%
    Columbia - 1.91%
    United Kingdom - 1.82%
    France - 1.36%

Download the 70K Bands app from the Apple or Google Play store today if you have not done so already!

Survivor

WishList
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:14 pm

So with the the cruise coming up VERY quickly now, I have noticed that about 25% of users who have launched the app in the last 30 days are NOT running the latest version of 70K Bands

Important fixes for smooth shipboard operation have been released in the last month, so be sure you are running the latest version of the app.

The latest version is always available in the Apple or Google app stores!

See you guys onboard SOON!
    Survivor

WishList
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:07 am

Thanks you Andy and team for making the extra effort to get the schedule out early!

The running order is in the app!
    Survivor

WishList
  • Wraith61636
    Oiler

by Wraith61636 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:37 pm

Yes, It is greatly appreciated. That app really comes through, im pretty sure ive got the updated version because the schedule is up there, unless there's something else I don't know. Plus I know its difficult work to keep it going with your own things going on as well so thank you very much for the dedication and I too shall owe a drink at the end of the day because it truly helps for someone like me who doesn't know what the hells really going on.
    So soon now.
    Until then....
Post Reply 583 posts