Post Reply 33 posts Page 1 of 1
2020 Tours and Festivals
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

2020 Tours and Festivals

by Jotunheimr » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:30 pm

Psycho Las Vegas has announced their initial lineup for 2020. I didn’t know Ulver still played shows.

2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

Re: 2020 Tours and Festivals

by Jotunheimr » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:59 pm

Fleshgod with an orchestra? Count me in!
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:22 pm

Very interesting. How successful do you guys predict this will be?
    2025:

Zed3
    Petty Officer

by Zed3 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:04 am

The Linueup for Hellfest 2020 (pretty lackluster at least regarding mainstage headliners imho, was much better last year)

2017: Survivor - 2024: hoping I'll be back onboard

Wishlist 2024:
    ...And.Oceans-/-Aephanemer-/-Aeternam-/-Aether.Realm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animalize-/-Avatarium-/-Be'lakor-/-Belzebubs-/-Bloodywood-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Brymir-/-Bucovina-/-Dawn.of.Solace-/-Destinity-/-Dirty.Shirt-/-Diviner-/-Dordeduh-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Champion-/-Frozen.Crown-/-Frozen.Dawn-/-Fvneral.Fvkk-/-Ghoultown-/-High.Command-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Kalmah-/-Konvent-/-Lagerstein-/-Majestica-/-Mantar-/-Moonspell-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Myrkur-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Necrophobic-/-Nestor-/-Night.Demon-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paladin.(atl)-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Serenity-/-Significant.Point-/-Steelbourne-/-Stormkeep-/-Tankard-/-The.Halo.Effect-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Therapy?-/-Therion-/-Tower.(nyc)-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Wilderun-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wizdoom-/-Xaon
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:13 am

Jotunheimr wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:59 pm Image

They are doing the west coast without any Bay Area stop? What the hell!
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:47 pm

slayergeek wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:13 am

They are doing the west coast without any Bay Area stop? What the hell!
    I think they're playing Oakland Metro on April 3rd.
    2025:

Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:02 pm

I can't find any photos with all the bands, but here's the headliners. I think I'm going to have to make this happen cause the line up is so freaking good!
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:41 am

ProgPower USA XXI is the only other festival I plan on attending this year

2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:46 pm

cegr80 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:41 am ProgPower USA XXI is the only other festival I plan on attending this year

I'm going to (jokingly) suggest that Ihsahn get 20 minutes added to his set at PPUSA, since we wuz robbed of that on the boat. :lol:
      2025 Wishlist:
      1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
      2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
      2025: most likely
      JamieS
      Crewman

by JamieS » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:17 pm

Fleshgod with a string quartet at El Corazon? Are they going to play standing still?
      4x Survivor: 2017-2020
      2021: Can we get the date?
    • Jotunheimr
      Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:59 pm

JamieS wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:17 pm

Fleshgod with a string quartet at El Corazon? Are they going to play standing still?
      I saw Korpiklaani play there during my trip to Seattle in 2014 and was worried that their barefooted bassist might get his feet stepped on. It's weird seeing so many musicians crammed on a tiny stage. I can only imagine what Eluveitie or Haggard might look like playing that venue.
      2025:

Tiki108
      Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:10 pm

Pellaz wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:46 pm
      cegr80 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:41 am ProgPower USA XXI is the only other festival I plan on attending this year

I'm going to (jokingly) suggest that Ihsahn get 20 minutes added to his set at PPUSA, since we wuz robbed of that on the boat. :lol:
      I fully support this! I'll be an ProgPower as well, so hopefully this year I can finally hang with you all since I always forget to look for my boat fam!
      70K: 2014, 2020
      MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
      Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
      Party.San: 2015
      ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
      Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
        cowboy71
        Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:29 am

This could be fun. Never visited Spain before, and return flights are not bad from Brisbane (around $1200 at the moment - a LOT cheaper than it was to get to 70K this year!!!).

Will be watching announcements for this with interest:

https://www.full-metal-holiday.com/en/

Looking at last year's running order its a lot more easy going that 70K!

https://www.full-metal-holiday.com/wp-c ... 191001.pdf
        Upcoming Gigs:
        -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
        2025 Wishlist
        Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
        JamieS
        Crewman

by JamieS » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:58 pm

Jotunheimr wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:59 pm I saw Korpiklaani play there during my trip to Seattle in 2014 and was worried that their barefooted bassist might get his feet stepped on. It's weird seeing so many musicians crammed on a tiny stage. I can only imagine what Eluveitie or Haggard might look like playing that venue.
        This is what Eluveitie might look like playing El Corazon. I assume Haggard would be a fire code violation.
        4x Survivor: 2017-2020
        2021: Can we get the date?
      • metalforever
        Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:50 am

Jotunheimr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:30 pm Psycho Las Vegas has announced their initial lineup for 2020. I didn’t know Ulver still played shows.

This is an excellent festival , very well put together , great value.
        It is their fifth year having it in Las Vegas.
        They have now added MGLA , Blue Oyster Cult , Satyricon and Watain .
        Pellaz
        Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:49 pm

metalforever wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:50 am
        Jotunheimr wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:30 pm Psycho Las Vegas has announced their initial lineup for 2020. I didn’t know Ulver still played shows.
        This is an excellent festival , very well put together , great value.
        It is their fifth year having it in Las Vegas.
        They have now added MGLA , Blue Oyster Cult , Satyricon and Watain .
        Hmm. This is becoming more relevant to my interests. :mrgreen:
        2025 Wishlist:
        1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
      • metalforever
        Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:49 pm

I went last year , for 2019 it was great , this is year 5 should be even better !
        I saw Carcass , Tomb Mold , and Triumph of Death among others.
        The best prices are right now thru the psycho fest site for rooms and festival tickets .
        You can do Vegas in a decent way without spending a ton of money .
        I learned a lot of how to pull that off through trial and error.
      • Jotunheimr
        Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:47 am

It helps having parents who live in Vegas since I don't have to worry about booking a hotel. Kinda skeptical after having my top 3 bands cancelled from last year's roster. Eh. Would be cool to see Ulver finally.
        2025:

cegr80
        Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:16 am

Absolutely ridiculous lineup. Bought my ticket in a heartbeat! :shred:
        2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
        Sgt. B
        Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:53 pm

cegr80 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:16 am Image

I agree that it is a great lineup. I had a couple of friends that have never gone grab a ticket after seeing that. I had gotten mine earlier. This will be my 5th year at Psycho Las Vegas.
        1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
        2014: Survivor
        2015: Survivor
        2016: Survivor
        2017: Survivor
        2018: Survivor
        2019: Survivor
        2020: Survivor
        2023: Survivor
        2024: Survivor
        BtH(2012): Survivor
        mooyagi
        Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:18 pm

Sgt. B wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:53 pm

I agree that it is a great lineup. I had a couple of friends that have never gone grab a ticket after seeing that. I had gotten mine earlier. This will be my 5th year at Psycho Las Vegas.
        This is really tempting. We'll wait it out a little bit but wouldn't be surprised if we end up going.
        I should get around to updating my signature
        Sgt. B
        Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:38 pm

mooyagi wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:18 pm

This is really tempting. We'll wait it out a little bit but wouldn't be surprised if we end up going.
        Bonus Ryan in 2020?
        1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
        2014: Survivor
        2015: Survivor
        2016: Survivor
        2017: Survivor
        2018: Survivor
        2019: Survivor
        2020: Survivor
        2023: Survivor
        2024: Survivor
        BtH(2012): Survivor
        mooyagi
        Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:14 pm

Sgt. B wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:38 pm
        mooyagi wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:18 pm

Bonus Ryan in 2020?
        Wouldn't that be quite the year for you? We definitely can't commit to the fest right now but I'm hoping we can make it happen.
        I should get around to updating my signature
      • Jotunheimr
        Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:40 pm

Hell yeah! I'm definitely attending both. And it looks like Eluveitie took a page from Andy's book regarding the support bands. They might as well say #SOON at this point.

Eluveitie wrote: ...and in case you're wondering if we'll bring other bands with us: Well, wouldn't it be boring if we'd reveal all at once?

Stay tuned!

2025:

cegr80
        Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:43 pm

Jotunheimr wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:40 pm Hell yeah! I'm definitely attending both. And it looks like Eluveitie took a page from Andy's book regarding the support bands. They might as well say #SOON at this point.

Eluveitie wrote: ...and in case you're wondering if we'll bring other bands with us: Well, wouldn't it be boring if we'd reveal all at once?

Stay tuned!

These are two completely separate tours.... but imagine if it were the same :shock:
        mbob
        Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:48 pm

cegr80 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:43 pm
        Jotunheimr wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:40 pm Hell yeah! I'm definitely attending both. And it looks like Eluveitie took a page from Andy's book regarding the support bands. They might as well say #SOON at this point.

Stay tuned!

These are two completely separate tours.... but imagine if it were the same :shock:
        NO! Too many bands means shorter sets!
        2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
        2016 - Survivor (2292)
        2017 - Survivor (9618)
        2018 - Survivor (9678)
        2019 - Survivor (9272)
        2020 - Retired
        2021 - COVID
        2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
        2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
      • Jotunheimr
        Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:36 pm

mbob wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:48 pm
        cegr80 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:43 pm

Either that or we party until 4 am. Our boat has prepared us for moments like this.
        2025:

• whuhnerJunk
        Oiler

by whuhnerJunk » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:55 pm

Jotunheimr wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:36 pm
        cegr80 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:43 pm These are two completely separate tours.... but imagine if it were the same :shock:
        Either that or we party until 4 am. Our boat has prepared us for moments like this.
        Agree on the fear of shorter sets. I was happy when Battle Beast got announced for Boat 2018 because that meant even if they played the shorter set times that would still be nearly twice as long of a set than I normally got to see them for. I would much rather stay out later and give each band time to actually play something resembling an actual set.

I've bought tickets for that Cleveland Eluveitie date and I'm pretty sure I'm going to suffer whiplash from the switch between bands while also overdosing on lactose from that middle two (but in a good way). It's just going to suck seeing all four bands probably have shortened set times.
      • Jotunheimr
        Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:15 pm

whuhnerJunk wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:55 pm
        Jotunheimr wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:36 pm

Agree on the fear of shorter sets. I was happy when Battle Beast got announced for Boat 2018 because that meant even if they played the shorter set times that would still be nearly twice as long of a set than I normally got to see them for. I would much rather stay out later and give each band time to actually play something resembling an actual set.

I've bought tickets for that Cleveland Eluveitie date and I'm pretty sure I'm going to suffer whiplash from the switch between bands while also overdosing on lactose from that middle two (but in a good way). It's just going to suck seeing all four bands probably have shortened set times.
        Any guesses for how many minutes each band will get?
        2025:

• metalforever
        Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Psycho Festival did an update tonight that they still plan to have their big festival in Las Vegas this August 2020 !
        Hopefully it works out, it is a great festival ,in a fun city ! :shred:
        cegr80
        Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:11 am

metalforever wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm Psycho Festival did an update tonight that they still plan to have their big festival in Las Vegas this August 2020 !
        I honestly think it is too early to tell. Crossing my fingers for it to happen, of course. Already got my ticket :headbanger:
      • metalforever
        Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:28 am

cegr80 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:11 am
        metalforever wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm Psycho Festival did an update tonight that they still plan to have their big festival in Las Vegas this August 2020 !
        I honestly think it is too early to tell. Crossing my fingers for it to happen, of course. Already got my ticket :headbanger:
        you are 100 % right , much too soon to know right now , glad they are attempting to move forward with it if possible .
        I went in 2019 and it was really a well put together festival !
        I had a really good time , Carcass put on a great show ! :death:
        Pellaz
        Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:18 am

cegr80 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:11 am
        Really have to wonder if Blue Oyster Cult will still want to do it. Eric B. and Buck Dharma are both in their mid-70s.
        They STILL put on a great show, though; I saw them a few weeks ago and they played for a little over two hours. :headbanger:
        2025 Wishlist:
      Post Reply 33 posts Page 1 of 1