Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
Tips for pregnant wife in Miami
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

Tips for pregnant wife in Miami

by Amalu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:23 am

Hi all,

I haven't been actively posting in the forum for quite a while, but have been reading the most important threads.
    I really am exited for my 3rd time onbroad this year. Line-up is pretty solid for my diverse metal taste.

Unfortunately my wife is not allowed on the boat this year as she is 9 months pregnant with our first child. She will be staying alone in Miami during the cruise and afterwards we will relax a bit in Florida together.

Any Miami locals here with advice for her on what to do during that time?
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Tips for pregnant wife in Miami

by metalforever » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:47 pm

Amalu wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:23 am Hi all,

I haven't been actively posting in the forum for quite a while, but have been reading the most important threads.
    I really am exited for my 3rd time onbroad this year. Line-up is pretty solid for my diverse metal taste.

Unfortunately my wife is not allowed on the boat this year as she is 9 months pregnant with our first child. She will be staying alone in Miami during the cruise and afterwards we will relax a bit in Florida together.

Any Miami locals here with advice for her on what to do during that time?
    I am from Florida . There is a really decent zoo in Miami it is called Zoo Miami and within 4 miles of the zoo there is a hospital called Jackson South Medical Center . I mention that since your better half is expecting . Congrats in advance for the birth of your first child .
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1