Post Reply 5 posts Page 1 of 1
Fantastic interview with the skipper from Blabbermouth
    cowboy71
    Commander

Fantastic interview with the skipper from Blabbermouth

by cowboy71 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:41 pm

I know that there are a few people here that don't facebook and may not have seen this yet.

Worth sharing here.

https://blabbermouth.net/features/70000 ... ds-with-me
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    AverageMetalDrummer
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Fantastic interview with the skipper from Blabbermouth

by AverageMetalDrummer » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:42 pm

Thanks for sharing!
    Someday, I will crack the code to enter my wishlist on my signature…
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:53 am

Wow, that was great.

A few takeaways:

-- UADA will not be playing the boat any time soon.
    -- 70K DID use the short distance to Bimini to sail with the wind and have an easier time building the pool-deck stage. 19 course-corrections!
    -- Some bands were confirmed for 2021 and were rolled over to 2023...and some couldn't be (vaccine status, etc.)
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Welli
    Oiler

by Welli » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:35 am

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:41 pm
    I know that there are a few people here that don't facebook and may not have seen this yet.
    I'm one of them. Thank you for sharing!
  • Metalhead_80s
    Petty Officer

by Metalhead_80s » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:23 am

I'm also not on Facebook for a few months. Thanks for a sharing and yes, it was a great interview! :shred:
    Top 10 Wishlist bands for 2024:
    KK's Priest
    Savatage
    Avantasia
    DORO/Warlock
    Over Kill
    The Halo Effect
    Venator
    Sodom
    Tankard
    Beast in Black
Post Reply 5 posts Page 1 of 1