Locked 2 posts Page 1 of 1
I need help.
  • LjlMetal
    Oiler

I need help.

by LjlMetal » Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:20 pm

I booked a cabin for me, and my cousin. I have made one payment on my cousin's behalf, and two for myself. However, my cousin can't make it. I'm still going. I can't wait to be there. Basically, how do I change the person who is traveling with me? My cousin's part of the payment is due on July 27th. Also, I'm looking for a Cabin Mate. I can easily make my last two payments, and that is no problem. If you are looking to go, and you don't have a cabin, reply to this. Since I made two payments for myself, and one for my cousin, can I put that one payment for my cousin towards my own? Forgive me if it seems like I don't know what I'm doing at this, I'm a Noob. Ha ha. :death: :viking:
    toby
    Midshipman

Re: I need help.

by toby » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:08 am

I can advise for part of this. Yes, you can change your second passenger by emailing UMC (booking@70000tons.com). As far as payment arrangements, you'll probably have to get your payment from your cousin's first from whoever you add. Turning it around by the 27th is going to be your challenge.
    Survivor 2019,2020,2023,2024,2025
    Wishlist...A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Feuerschwanz/Goatwhore/Haken/HammerFall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
Locked 2 posts Page 1 of 1